We were all behaving as bloggers and snapping a plethora of pictures – to see more, be sure to check out Sana’s blog too. We met for lunch on Saturday at Whole Foods in Annapolis – and pranced around the store afterward to see what goodies we could collect.
Sana picked up some new Larabars (which I’m pretty sure she loves!) and Christine picked up some sunflower seed butter, a Larabar and a few other goodies, and I just had to play with the soft-serve nut butter machine. I got some fresh ground cashew butter. Sadly, it’s already almost gone. I wish I had something else to blame it on besides my finger and lips, but I don’t.
The hot bar definitely didn’t disappoint – I’d say it’s responsible for 93% of the giddyness in Whole Foods (the other 7% belonging to the rotating gelato bar and the soft-serve nut butter machines, of course).
Unfortunately this weekend had to come to an end and I’m not even gonna sugar coat it – the beginning of this week is going to suck, in fact, it already does. I just have to keep reminding myself how blessed I am to be getting a legit education, even though some mornings (especially today) I really just feel throwing a complete 5-year-old-style temper tantrum towards my alarm clock. My university obviously is not in the holiday spirit yet, cause we only get off 2 days this week for Thanksgiving. Maybe our school president burnt his turkey or potato latkes last year, cause this year his jungle bells just aren’t jingling yet.
Off to do some work and to write “more weekends” on my Christmas list.
What’s one reason you love blogging (or reading blogs)?
Are you into the holiday spirit yet?
Peace and love!