I have a problem.
Most of you are probably going to think I’m either a) nuts, b) ridiculous or c) too concerned about my looks. Let me explain: I simply cannot bring myself to wear sweats to class. Yes, a senior in college cannot wear sweats to class. I don’t know if it’s the fact that I enjoy spending 75% of my morning digging through my closet or the fact that sweats just make me wanna sleep, which really isn’t the best idea in class, especially when a keyboard would be considered the pillow. I don’t know about you, but I’m not down with little square/rectangle imprints on my forehead. You let me know when that’s in style, deal?
Do you wear sweats to class, or pick out an out fit for everyday?
Please tell me I’m not the only one. Even if I am the only one – someone, just lie to me!
Although somedays I really do regret not wearing sweats – the days where I have massive coffee spillage (usually the days in which I’m wearing white, naturally) or those days when my jeans just do a terrible job at hiding the fact that I have a bright pink thong on. Wardrobe malfunction at it’s classiest, I know.
Anyways, other than bright pink thongs and coffee stains, here are a few things I’ve been lovely lately. In no particular order:
1) SCARVES! I am so, so excited that it’s finally scarf season – even though I totally wore them in the summer as well. I called them “summer scarves” – and as far as I know, I got away with it.
2) Breakfast: on the go, or pretty breakfasts that I can actually sit down and enjoy (with a side of blog and news reading, of course)
I cannot say enough good things about those bars. They’re kind of my favorite thing in my purse right now.
3) Transition sandals: I made up a name for these, cause I feel like they’re a good transition from summer shoes into fall. And I cannot get over my love of sandals and flipflops. I got these in St. John when I went over the summer 🙂
4) Almond butter. I hate to say this, but it’s totally replaced peanut butter in my life right now. Not that I don’t eat ridiculous amounts of peanut butter on a daily basis, BUT when I reach in a jar with a spoon, it’s usually my almond butter. I could eat this like pudding. In fact, I kinda do.
5) WEEKENDS. I have finally come to terms with the fact that I need weekends to relax and have fun – not just worry about schoolwork, which I tend to do anyway, because I’m a perfectionist and HAVE to get everything done on time, if not ten days early.
Are you a procrastinator or are you obsessive about getting things done?
I guess I can sway both ways in that aspect now.
Tell me YOUR favorite things today!
Peace and love!
p.s. I hate my layout – have any ideas for me? 🙂