- I have one more exam left. On Monday. Monday, really?!
- I’ll be a senior in college next year
- Advice, not really a fun fact: checking your email every 5 seconds will NOT make an email arrive faster, promise
- I have plans, dreams and aspirations after I graduate, and I’m so excited 😀
- I threw a bowl across the kitchen yesterday like a frisbee and it shattered everywhere – I blame it on said excitement above
- Luckily I was finished eating this:
- Protein Ice Cream, made using this recipe. Thanks Heather! Topped with banana and cinnamon 🙂
- Oh, and what ice cream would be complete without chocolate? Right?
But, this doesn’t fix the fact that I am now one bowl down…many more to smash
(I didn’t play frisbee on purpose, nor do I have anger issues and decide to throw glassware across the kitchen)
After an amazing nights sleep, I decided last-minute to write a 5 page paper instead of taking an exam
Walking into the classroom and handing in a paper is, in fact, so much more liberating than taking a seat awaiting a horrific art history exam
It is totally appropriate, after a good self-confidence boost, to take a picture of yourself and a Larabar
But, only because it’s also Hug a Fat month!
Fun facts about fats and how they benefit your body:
For me personally, when I was recovering from anorexia a couple years ago, fats really helped my hair get stronger and my skin as well. I was an absolute mess, and once I educated myself on real nutrition, I was able to eat a balance diet once again, with plenty of fats, and a balance of carbs + protein as well 😀 Learn what works for you, but don’t fear the fat (oh, well except trans fat, cause that stuff is nasttt)
I’m going summer garden shopping tomorrow + DRESS SHOPPING for the Ring Dance next weekend!
I would love suggestions on a dress color/style – please and thanks 😀
Wishing you all a beautiful weekend, talk to you soon!
Peace and Love,